Job Opportunity in Belgium
Organization: Bridgestone Europe
Position: Financial Business Reporting Analyst
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Duration: 56 Weeks
Salary: 1200 EUR per month
Visa Type: Type D
Deadline: March 12, 2019
The Business Finance Reporting Analyst holds key & central role in our Business Finance team. He/she will be responsible for the reporting & analysis of the Consumer & Commercial business lines performance across all channels, reporting entities & to manage the preparation of the management reporting that serve the Finance & Business Leaders for pertinent decision making in a timely manner.This role is key to support the implementation of new systems, reporting creativity & harmonization
- Main activities
- Deliver quality analysis and timely reporting presentations
- Manage and develop data extracts processes that will allow fast and reliable reporting & analysis
- Make sure that all reporting requirements forms are qualitatively prepared and completed in due time
- Continue to develop, fasten and simplify the reporting process and forms
- Extract data from systems & analyze in a critical manner before proceeding with accurate reporting
- Run and prepare the various management reporting & analysis work files and prepare presentations
- Assist in the design and Monitor the REP, OE & Export Business KPIs Dashboard & Analytical reporting
- Prepare and respond to the BSJ specific reporting requirements.
- Align with the Finance Business Partners to complete the reporting requirement in due time.
- Understand and assist in the preparation of the BSEU CSO/CSMO Cost Center reporting cycle.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly FCST and annual budget BSEU OPEX reporting for all Cost Centers that
- are part of the CSO and CSMO cost center line-up.
- Analyze the over- or under-spending of the individual Cost Centers’ spending & planned spend pattern
- Provide a summary reporting and highlight/analyze the major variances.
- Extract and provide data at required granularity level (Product Cost) to support the business cases
- Assist with the building of standard formats / cost assumptions to help decision making process.
- Help us in the process to look for and propose to new ideas and potential improvements.
- Capable of building reports and presentation integration (MS-Office, SAP BI – BIIP/BEX/BPC/Lumira,..
- QlikView & Tableau – understand and participate in the design of existing and future dashboards ….
- Function as back-up for the QV reporting – daily sales and other QV based reporting functions / Euro
- Business Administration
- Data Analytics
- Data Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Access
- Financial Management
Nationalities: No preferences
It’s mandatory to have a international medical insurance before the arrival in Belgium. For EU citizens a health card and a support paper that it covers for the Belgium territory should be enough, all of this need to be sent to the Opportunity Manager before the arrival.
HOW TO APPLY
Host AIESEC office
AIESEC in Belgium (National)