Position: Accounting Officer
Company: Sonn Group Limited, Hong Kong
Salary: 13000 HKD per month
About SONN GROUP LIMITED
Sonn Group is a new generation family office advising on global investments in both primary markets and secondary markets. There is a focus on real estate M&A, project financing, disposal, co-investment and asset management, as well as an increasing focus towards venture capital. We offer driven individuals an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment, and the opportunity to develop your execution capabilities and strategic mindset with a forward-looking company.
We are looking for candidates with good communications skills and good command in English. Candidate has to be meticulous in producing high quality of work, with proactive attitude and excellent work ethics. It is important that the candidate is equipped with excellent coordination skills and be a team player, but can also work independently. A Master / Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business management or other relevant fields is required. Candidate should be able to master Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and accounting software (ie. Xero). Graduates from 985/211 universities in mainland China are highly preferred.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 7:00pm
- Support financial controlling activities such as bank reconciliation and maintain proper accounting records on accounting software (eg. Xero)
- Organize monthly payments and payroll
- Support financing such as bank loan applications, and facilitate drawdown of capital
- Manage corporate administration of cross-border company structures
- Prepare cash flow modeling, due diligence and feasibility reports on investment projects
- Work with legal and tax advisors on company and deal structures
- Other administrative tasks as required
Slots: 1 Jan, 2022 – 31 Dec, 2022
Microsoft Word (Required)
Microsoft Excel (Required)
Microsoft Powerpoint (Required)
Chinese, Mandarin (Required)
Minimum study level
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
1- CV Screening
2- 1st round interview
3- 2nd round interview
Estimated process time is: 28 days
Training Visa – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.