Job Opportunity in France
Position: AIESEC Global Coordinator and HR Projects Manager
Location: Paris, France
Duration: 15 Nov, 2020 – 30 Apr, 2021
Work hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 5:00pm
Salary: 1466 EUR per month
Visa Type: You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.
As a global leader in advanced cabling and connectivity solutions, Nexans brings energy to life through an extensive range of best-in-class products and innovative services. For over 120 years, innovation has been the company’s hallmark, enabling Nexans to drive a safer, smarter and more efficient future together with its customers. Today, the Nexans Group is committed to facilitating energy transition and supporting the exponential growth of data by empowering its customers in four main business areas: Building & Territories (including utilities, smart grids, emobility), High Voltage & Projects (covering offshore wind farms, submarine interconnections, land high voltage), Telecom & Data (covering data transmission, telecom networks, hyper-scale data centers, LAN), and Industry & Solutions (including renewables, transportation, Oil & Gas, automation, and others). Corporate Social Responsibility is a guiding principle of Nexans’ business activities and internal practices. In 2013 Nexans became the first cable provider to create a Foundation supporting sustainable initiatives bringing access to energy to disadvantaged communities worldwide. Our strategy is founded on continuous innovation in products, solutions and services, employee development, customer training and the introduction of safe, low -environmental- impact industrial processes. Nexans employs more than 24,000 people with an industrial footprint in 34 countries and commercial activities worldwide. In 2017, the Group generated 6.4 billion euros in sales. Nexans is listed on Euronext Paris, compartment A. For more information, please consult: www.nexans.com
The AIESEC Global Coordinator and HR project manager role is responsible for all processes related to AIESEC’s International Internships program, contributes to the review, revision, design and implementation of all Performance Support tools, processes and resources and supports Shared Service Center Recruitment related Processes.
AIESEC Global Coordination
- Manage all projects and deliverables based on Nexans-AIESEC Global Contract
- Address internship requests and provide information about program guidelines and conditions
- Prepare openings for raising, manage internal needs for internships.
- Support with and coordinate candidate pre-screening and selection process.
- Coordinate the onboarding process (assisting with visa and reception process.
- Attending all agreed AIESEC events (conferences, meetings and summits).
- Plan and execute internal communications activities for the International Internships Program.
- Support the organization and execution of global learning events.
Act as the main contact for all Performance Management Process inquiries and activities, including:
- Providing data analysis and support to Human Resources contacts and Stakeholders
- Helping to design and/or redefine Performance Role Models and Competency Frameworks
- Working in conjunction with the Talent team to produce standardized and ad hoc reports
- Developing Performance (Training) Guides and Templates
- Collating Succession Planning and Individual Development data and providing customized extraction of information and reporting
- Preparing Performance Process Documentation and related Communication Plans
- Developing and introducing a new Performance Management Review model aligned with the New Nexans requirements
- Filing of all material within Nexan’s SharePoint sites to facilitate ease of retention and use
- Providing reports requested for Shared Service Center Recruitment processes
- Support with additional projects related to talent acquisition and recruitment
AIESEC Leadership qualities
1. 2 – 3 Interviews after the shortlisting
Estimated process time is 20 days
You will require health insurance for the duration of the opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY