Title: Associate – HR Systems and Data
Report to: Director of People Operations
Language Requirement: Fluency in English; French is a plus
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. myAgro has pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and training and increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. myAgro’s North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder here.
About the Systems and Data role:
As myAgro scales, we want to ensure that our internal people-facing systems, policies and processes are clear, easy to use, transparent and ultimately, allows our employees to focus on increasing our farmer impact.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Build out and own continuous quality improvement of our current HR/People systems (examples: HRIS systems, Plum, Confluence), in order to ensure our people information is integrated, easy-to-use, and supports staff.
- Run periodic audits on accuracy and quality of HR systems.
- Create, document, and support execution for all HR processes, policies, and systems.
- Conduct after action reviews and other knowledge sharing activities to disseminate information and learnings across the organization.
- Build out and analyze myAgro’s people analytics, for example:
- People-facing key performance indicator dashboards (KPIs)
- Supporting team performance with data
- Running people reports within existing systems (e.g. Headcounts)
- Integrating data across different systems to answer people-facing questions
You are a good fit if:
- You are a problem solver and you love figuring things out and building systems and policies.
- You are a strong communicator and always think about the user’s experience; you understand how to synthesize multiple different perspectives and come away with actionable recommendations and processes, policies, systems that get to the root cause of challenges.
- You are a pro at owning end-to-end execution, from ideation to roll-out; in order to do this, you are likely very organized.
- You are driven by both quantitative and qualitative data, and ensuring that data drives decision making.
- 2+ years of experience working with systems (HR ideal), data and knowledgement manager or internal consulting roles
- Experience launching, building and improving new software or systems, especially in HRIS systems
- Experience owning end-to-end execution of projects
- 2+ years experience developing and rolling-out policies, processes and systems
- Ability to compile and analyze data to inform decision making
- Clear and empathetic communicator (in-person and on paper)
- NOTE- HR experience is not required
Preferred Skills and Qualities
- Experience working in West Africa
- Proficient in French