Job Opportunity in United Kingdom (UK)
Organization: Deutsche Post DHL Group
Position: Communications Assistant
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Duration: 1 Feb, 2021 – 31 Jan, 2022
Work hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 5:00pm
Salary: 1971 GBP Per Month
Visa Type: Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange visa (Tier 5)
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics company. With about 550,000 employees in 220 countries and territories worldwide, we connect people and markets and drive global trade. Our culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds and have been partnering with AIESEC for over 20 years, bringing around 100 interns from all over the world to our locations every year. All of our AIESEC interns become part of Upgrade Program when they join the company. Upgrade Program will not offer you only an internship experience but also: • Mentorship program facilitated by AIESEC alumni to ensure a successful career plan in DPDHL • Customized workshops and digital learning plan focused on our business’ most demanded skills • Exclusive networking spaces facilitated by the AIESEC community, designed to retain quality young talent in DPDHL
As a support to the Communications Specialist you will interact with a global team in creating communications across various channels. In this role, you will be mainly working to develop content to build engagement with Procurement employees through various formats and communication channels.
- Under supervision, support delivery of corporate communications processes and activities to communicate effectively with employees and the business stakeholders
- Ability to use a publishing program to upload and launch communications, newletters etc.
- Put together standard content and material for internal communications such as newsletters, brochures, handbooks, etc.
- Assist in administration of internal communications channels and support timely distribution of material for internal communication such as newsletters, brochures, handbooks, conference and seminar materials, etc.
- Ability to create Surveys electronically using in-house tools, monitor response rates and create reports for responses
- Comply with established quality standards, and ensure proper usage of internal communications formats and media
- Resolve recurring issues faced during delivery as per defined processes, systems and methods support the Communications Specialist in creating articles and presentations that reflect strategy and engage the audience
1. Application: Eligible candidates – Master students (you need to remain student for the whole duration of the internship) and Bachelor students or graduates (only if you graduated max 2 months before the start of the internship)
2. CV Screening
3. Selection process
Estimated process time is 31 days
You will require health insurance for the duration of the opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY