Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Budapest, Hungary
Salary: 220000 HUF per month
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Tata Consultancy Services is a global leader in IT services, consulting & business solutions with a large network of innovation & delivery centers. TCS’ Finance and Global Shared Services provides strategic and transformational capabilities and expertise to improve financial transparency and regulatory compliance to drive finance into the front office as a strategic business partner.
The accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with the client’s business activities providing an effective service on behalf of TCS according to the client’s legal and statutory requirements agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 6:00pm
- Receiving requests via email / designated tool for creation of Program letter, SOW, or Purchase Order
- Following corporate procedures set by the Customer and adhering to rule-based decision-making process to create Program letter, SOW or Purchase Order
- Adding, modifying the partner, and updating Customer database (relationship type, payment terms, etc.) based on agreement active status
- Receiving claims from Partners and Customers for validation of completeness and correctness of data and documents submitted
- Validating the submitted documents for accuracy and eligibility and working with Customer for approval of eligible payments ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
- Validating with Sales data as applicable based on the corporate set policy and procedures
- Performing approved payments by credit notes for Partners / Customers with SAP ID
- Uploading approved payment lines to bank transfer database for eligible Partners
- Handling inquiries from Customers / Partners and responding professionally ensuring no impact on Customer Partner Experience
- Ensuring any process update/change is incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
Slots: 5 Dec, 2021 – 4 Dec, 2022
Minimum study level
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
1- CV Screening: Review if the application meets the basic requirements in terms of background and skills. If the candidate doesn’t pass this phase, he/she will be notified that the application was rejected.
2- Student certificate approval: After passing the first step, we will send you a first contact email requesting you to provide a valid student certificate.
3- Pre-screening call: After student certificate is approved, a short call of 30 min is scheduled with the candidate to set expectations and get to know better the applicant.
4- Selection process: Three rounds of interviews, done usually in a row. The selection process usually takes around 3 hours.
5- Feedback: Sharing feedback and results from the selection process.
Estimated process time is: 17 days
We only accept STUDENTS with superior institution enrollment status and certificate for the whole duration of the exchange, regardless of nationality. If you require visa to enter Schengen countries, this visa will be type D. If you are able to enter Schengen countries as a tourist, you will come this way and apply for the residence permit after arrival. – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.