Job Opportunity in Sweden
Position: Forwarding Coordinator
Company: Husqvarna Group, Sweden
Salary: 24200 SEK per month
About Husqvarna Group
Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products and innovative solutions for forest, park and garden care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers.
We are in search for a resource to join us and support us with KPI reports and improvement processes as well as work with daily tasks within the department. Our department works with Export, Import, Customs Compliance and Freight invoice handling. We handle almost all shipments out from Sweden and all Import to our Swedish Sites. We support in invoicing flows out from different factories around the world and make sure that our Customers can import their goods correctly.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00am – 5:00pm
- Collect and report KPIs on Export, Import, Customs Compliance.
- Create Matrix for all DS-flows that Forwarding Department supports.
- Import, Customs Compliance, Freight invoice- related work, projects.
- Quality checks the KPIs and makes sure they contain the correct data and also further develop our KPIs.
- Support in Improvement of processes.
- Monitoring status reports.
- Support Forwarding managers in different work tasks if needed.
Slots: 10 Jan, 2022 – 13 Jan, 2023
International Trade (Required)
Supply Chain management (Required)
Data Analysis (Required)
Microsoft Excel (Required)
Problem Solving (Required)
Minimum study level
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
1- Application period
4- Final selection
Estimated process time is: 26 days
Work permit for traineeship through trainee organisation – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.