Job Opportunity in Germany
Organization: Deutsche Post DHL Group
Position: HR Data Manager
Location: Bonn, Germany
Duration: 1 Jan, 2021 – 31 Dec, 2021
Work hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 5:00pm
Salary: 1580 EUR per month
Visa Type: Work Visa – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading mail and logistics company. The Group is focused on being the first choice for customers, employees and investors in its core business activities worldwide. It makes a positive contribution to the world by connecting people and enabling global trade while being committed to responsible business practices, purposeful environmental activities and corporate citizenship. Deutsche Post DHL Group operates under two brands: Deutsche Post is Europe’s leading postal service provider. DHL is uniquely positioned in the world’s growth markets, with a comprehensive range of international express, freight transportation, e-commerce and supply chain management services. Deutsche Post DHL Group employs approximately 510,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories worldwide. We have been partnering with AIESEC for over 20 years, bringing in more than 1,000 interns from all over the world to our locations.
We work on a common Global HR IT & Data infrastructure, spearheading the digital revolution in HR at DPDHL. You will be highly involved in the roll-out of our new cloud-based HR IT system in over 100 countries, cooperating with colleagues from all over the world. In addition, you will participate in a project aiming at providing all of our 550k colleagues with a digital identity, a new communications channel and enabling innovative HR services.
- Process documentation, analysis and optimization
- Bring insights of new tools, technology and methods that could be applied within the team
- Be self-responsible, goal-oriented and result-oriented
- Conduct analysis to improve data and process quality
1. Application: Eligible candidates: Master students (you need to remain student for the whole duration of the internship) and Bachelor graduates (only if you graduated max 2 months before the start of the internship)
2. CV screening (only AFTER the opportunity is expired on platform)
3. Selection Process
Estimated process time is 28 days
You will require health insurance for the duration of the opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY