Job Opportunity in Hungary
Organization: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Position: ACE Program | Trainer | TCS Hungary
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Duration: 51 Weeks
Salary:220000 HUF per month
Visa Type: Visa type depends on nationality. If you require Visa to enter Hungary you need to apply to Visa type D, which is a long term visa. If you don’t require visa to enter Hungary, you will have 90 days to apply for residence permit post your arrival.
Deadline: January 8, 2020
Managing the learning and development programs. Ensuring that the learning requirements of the center are met. Co-ordination of Talent Development activities. Training Delivery for associates. Required: AIESEC Experience as MC (preferences OD|TM|BD) and LCP; If you have experience in facilitating the Train the Trainer is a big advantage.
• Deliver and design learning courses;
• Develop, deliver, facilitate soft skill, domain and complex module based training programmes;
• Web based and blended training program management;
• Keep abreast with changes and introduce new L&D methods and methodologies
• Plan and coordinate with external vendors;
• Identify the skill and knowledge gaps of existing faculty and conduct development programs;
• Establish, review and refine monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual Learning Calendar;
• Collaborate with the business and support learning requirements as a Business Partner;
AIESEC Leadership Qualities✱
Nationalities: No preferences
6 days – CV Screening: Review if the application meets the basic requirements in terms of background and skills. If the candidate doesn’t pass this phase, he/she will be notified that the application was rejected.
5 days – Student certificate approval: After passing the first step, we will send you a first contact email requesting you to provide a valid student certificate.
2 days – Pre-screening call: After student certificate is approved, a short call of 30 min is scheduled with the candidate to set expectations and get to know better the applicant.
2 days – Selection process: Three rounds of interviews, done usually in a row. The selection process usually takes around 3 hours.
2 days – Feedback: Sharing feedback and results from the selection process.
Estimated process time is 17 days
You are required to purchase an insurance for the whole duration of the exchange before coming to Hungary. TCS Hungary reimburses up to 30.000 HUF for health insurance on the 10th month of the internship.
HOW TO APPLY
Host AIESEC office
AIESEC in MC Hungary