Job Opportunity in Hungary
Organization: Schneider Electric – Global Partnership
Position:Energy Cost Forecasting Associate EMEA
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Duration: 52 Weeks
Salary:200000 HUF per month
Visa Type: Residence permit
Deadline: January 16, 2020
Prepare and deliver standardised and bespoke energy cost forecast reports for our European clients. Gain and maintain up-to-date knowledge on a limited number of European Energy Markets. Liaise with internal stakeholders to gather all necessary data to produce the energy cost forecast reports. Develop, maintain and use complex calculation models in order to produce total delivered cost estimations for our clients.
• Prepare budgets of Electric Power and Natural Gas expenditures for our European clients.
• Reforecast Electric Power and Natural Gas total delivered cost reports.
• Enter actual cost data to be compared with Budget/Reforecast cost data.
• Explain drivers for cost variances between estimated costs and actual costs.
• Participate in projects for cost forecast automation.
Windows PC Usage✱
Nationalities: No preferences
10 days – Shortlist
5 days – Numerical Tests to be sent out via email for completion
4 days – Interview
Estimated process time is 19 days
The candidate must have an international health insurance for the entire duration of the internship
HOW TO APPLY
Host AIESEC office
AIESEC in Budapest Business School – KVIK