Child Fund International
Vacancy Name: Assistant, Sponsorship
Employment Type: Full Time (Open Ended)
Childfund Work Location : Pasig City, Manila, Philippines
Childfund Division: Global Operations
ChildFund Department : Country Management
Title: Assistant, Sponsorship
Division/Department: Global Operations
Location: Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Reporting Relationship: Sponsorship Officer
Worldwide, 570 million children live in extreme poverty, vulnerable to many factors that threaten their well-being. Children need protection, support and care at each stage of childhood to stay safe, healthy, learning and on track to achieve their potential. ChildFund works with local partner organizations, governments, corporations and individuals to help create the safe environments children need to thrive
ChildFund International is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.
The position is responsible for the efficient and effective processing and timely dispatching of children’s letters and sponsor mails. Provide support in the production of sponsorship materials and in processing and managing child enrolment materials. He/she ensures that the sponsorship systems and processes are managed according to policies and standards. Supports in ensuring Partners’ quality and timely compliance to sponsorship communications and products which are of prime importance. Works to develop in others the capacities and accountability for the delivery of sponsorship requirements and seeks to integrate actions and plans with program strategies.
- Sponsorship Compliance – Responsible for Day-to-day management of high quality and timely process flow of sponsor/child correspondence to ensure that these materials are satisfactorily processed and responded to within the content and time standards. Proactively identifies process gaps; Proposes process improvements, develops testing, and works within the office and with partners to identify best practices for addressing these gaps. Ensure that children’s letter, sponsor mails and Child Information Folders are kept in a secure place at the end of each workday.
- Sponsorship System Administration – Ensure that the sponsorship system (Salesforce) and LTE/Donor Portal are maintained and operated according to the organization’s prescribed quality standards. Develops and correctly uses reports from the sponsorship system and database, and analyzes sponsorship information, interpret trends and generates insights and observations for management decision and action, including recommendations to improve efficiency and quality. Generates reports on a regular basis and shares these reports to Partners for record reconciliation purposes and for follow-up of pending children’s correspondences.
- Performance Management (M&E) – Provides support/analysis on sponsorship performance information for program and management action and decision-making. Participates in key activities/events; sponsorship related processes and events to review the quality of sponsorship monitoring and reporting systems, tools; practices and processes.
- Technical Support – From time to time, he/she will support the Sponsorship Officers and Sponsorship Specialist in processing child enrolment materials and in the production of sponsorship communication materials to promote meaningful participation and relationship between children and sponsors. He/she will likewise be engaged in Country Office, Alliance Members, and International Office initiatives on the promotion of the organization’s donor engagement strategy.
- Coordination and Integration – Coordinates with Administration unit for mailing purposes of sponsorship communications and other functional units as needed.
- Child Safeguarding – Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills which will enable you to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding policy and procedures, and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the Child Safeguarding Policy.
- 3-5 years progressive work experience with children and youth in child development administration in an international not-for-profit environment.
- Demonstrated experience in handling information and data base system.
- Experience in design, lay-outing, and video-editing.
- Understanding of sponsorship operations and workflows, sponsorship programming, sponsorship policies and standards.
- Strong interpersonal communicative skills: ability to work and communicate with employees of all levels.
- Average computer proficiency in database systems and general office software applications (i.e., Word,
- Excel, Outlook, Publisher, video editing apps).
- Familiarity with process-oriented operations and workflows, well as with policies and standards.
- Excellent organization and prioritizing skills – ability to handle and perform in fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- English fluency
College graduate in Social Sciences, Communication or similar courses or related field and/or equivalent relevant work experience
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position
Last date of Application: May 22, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children
To apply for this job please visit childfundinternational.secure.force.com.