Location: Qasr Ad Dobarah, Egypt
Salary: 6000 EGP per month
Category: Computer sciences
Leverage is a digitally-enabled financial services startup that provides the complete set of corporate finance services. Built upon the principles of Credibility, Capability & Competence, we aim to bring financial acumen and excellence to our clientele.
About the job and it’s activities
The incumbent will own commercial / operational analysis, presenting problems, opportunities and initiatives that drives fact-based decision-making that drives incremental revenue growth, improves CLV and supports #sustainable_profitable_growth
Monday to Thursday, – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Interpret business needs and translate them into operational processes that cater for systematic data gathering.
- Perform data gathering & cleansing for generating reports on periodic basis
- Create data analytics and MIS for operational activities to assist in the achievement of strategic operational goals and efficiencies within the different operations functions.
- Review & report with data from Social Media Analytics dashboards, Microsoft Power BI , Google Analytics and similar platforms to present actionable insights in a visually appealing format.
- Aggregate data collected from Clients’ social accounts with the goal of identifying trends and insights
- Use business analysis flow charts, activity diagrams, document analysis, and workflow analysis to develop commercial / operational processes and automation of data gathering.
- Use business analysis techniques to identify opportunities and foresee risks
- Use insights from data analysis to identify new opportunities for user base growth and retention
- Stays connected to key operational trends with the ability to think strategically on how to best provide key data insights.
- Design, analyze and improve business models, management reporting systems, functional metrics / organizational KPIs
- Create & present high-quality standardized Functional & Business Performance Dashboards and Analytics Reports and communicate them periodically for different clients.
- Develop analytical reports and represent large, complex sets of data through visual representation.
- Implement and participate in designing forecasting models with appropriate forecasting techniques.
Participate in data warehouse design.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- cv Reviewing
- Final Acceptance
Estimated process time is 8 days
– Eligibility criteria you match
Minimum study level
Citizens of the following countries can obtain visa on arrival in Egypt: All EU countries, Canada, Australia, Georgia, Japan, South Korea, Macedonia, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine and US. Citizens of Brazil and Colombia can get visa on arrival for 30 days or a visa in their home country for 90 days. Citizens of China can obtain visa on arrival through the service of an agency, details of which are on the following pdf file: bit.ly/ChinaArrivalVisa – or they can also apply for a touristic visa. Other nationalities should apply for a touristic visa using the invitation letter provided by AIESEC. If the tourist visa obtained does not cover the full internship period, your visa can be extended here in Egypt. Kindly apply for visa as soon you’re approved on the opportunity – You will require this visa for the duration of the opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit aiesec.org.