Company: DHL Group
Location: Bonn, Germany
Salary: 2090 EUR per month
About DHL Group
DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics company. With about 570,000 employees in 220 countries and territories worldwide, we connect people and markets and drive global trade. Our culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds and have been partnering with AIESEC for over 25 years, bringing around 100 interns from all over the world to our locations every year. All of our AIESEC interns become part of UPGRADE Program when they join the company. UPGRADE Program will not offer you only an internship experience but also: • Mentorship program facilitated by AIESEC alumni to ensure a successful career plan in DHL • Customized workshops and digital learning plan focused on our business’ most demanded skills • Exclusive networking spaces facilitated by the AIESEC community, designed to retain quality young talent in DPDHL • IMPORTANT The contract will be signed for 6 months + 6 months with the possibility of extension. • [ATTENTION BEFORE APPLYING! One needs to be a bachelor graduate not more than 2 months before the application deadline; or needs to remain either Bachelor’s or Master’s student status throughout the internship period. Bachelor and Master’s graduates more than 2 months are not allowed to apply!]
Be a part of the Digital & Employee Communications department, in the global headquarters of the DHL Group. The purpose of your role is to support the DHL Team, responsible for internal content for our global audience across all divisions.
Monday to Friday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Contribute to our department/global projects, throughout its process to implementation.
- Stakeholders management and cross-divisions collaboration.
- Editorial support, on planning to article production.
- Support with our Internal Communications platforms.
- Assist on the implementation of ideas, ranging from events planning, to design and content creation, etc.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
1. Eligible candidates: One needs to be a bachelor graduate not more than 2 months before the application deadline; or needs to remain either Bachelor’s or Master’s student status throughout the internship period. Bachelor and Master’s graduates more than 2 months are not allowed to apply!
2. CV screening
3. Selection process
Estimated process time is 31 days
Communication & journalism
Any Nationality (EU citizen preferred)
Minimum study level
To apply for this job please visit aiesec.org.