Product MDM Analyst
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Salary: 300000 HUF per month
Category: Electrical engineering, Computer sciences
We’re a power management company, but more importantly, what we do improves the quality of life and the environment. Our products, technologies and services make a difference in the world. We help our customers solve their greatest power management challenges through our industry leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and vehicle products and services. We aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity because it’s the right thing to do for our people, investors, customers and communities. Sales of $19.7 billion (2016), 95.000 employees in +175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton(dot)com. Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you: • Want to be part of a start-up organization – with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; • Have a professional, problem-solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; • Have a focus on taking care of customers, this opportunity is for you. This internship is a unique opportunity for those who are looking for advancement in their career and would like to work in a truly value-added position.
Supporting the technical product master data syndication according to our digital strategy: improved and new requirements according to the market trends, like Industry 4.0 or Digial Twin for products. Responsibility in analyzing Data Completeness and Quality in our PIM (Product Information Management) tools to enable Data Syndications to relevant digital output channels, e.g.: BMEcat XML files for the Electrowholesalers (EWS) directly.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 5:00pm
- Performs data analysis related to completeness and quality of technical product master data in our PIM systems
- Seeks for improvement of the quality and fitness for purpose of product data and assets our customers request
- Supports continues improvement activities for our digital master data completeness and quality
- Manages data mapping for different Industry standards like ETIM or Eclass or BIM
- Works as project team member to implement new digital enriched data requirements for our costumer
- Standardizes and harmonizes data within our systems and businesses for digital syndication to our customers
- Works in innovative, cross-cultural and functional teams, and service-oriented environment
- Analyzes Product Master Data completeness according the customer requirements
- Checks Data quality and define data quality rules according to the requirements / Industry Standards
- Creates Data Completeness and Data Quality rules and dashboards in PIM or future Data Quality tool.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for agnostic product attributes mapping to classification systems
- Creates export templates (provide the requirements) for Data Syndication in P360
- Syndicates Data and distribute these classified data customers directly and/or via Eaton’s download portal
Pick the slot most suitable for you
17 Jul, 2023 – 16 Jul, 2024
Openings available: 1
Apply before: 17 Jun, 2023
Solution Orientation (Required)
Microsoft Excel (Required)
Problem Solving (Required)
Data Analysis (Required)
Minimum study level
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- CV Screening
- First Interview
- Second Interview
Estimated process time is 21 days
We only accept STUDENTS with superior institution enrollment status and certificate for the whole duration of the exchange, regardless of nationality. If you require visa to enter Schengen countries, this visa will be type D. If you are able to enter Schengen countries as a tourist, you will come this way and apply for the residence permit after arrival. – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.
To apply for this job please visit aiesec.org.