Schneider Electric - Global Partnership
Production Quality Engineer
Company: Schneider Electric – Global Partnership
Location: Zalaegerszeg, Hungary
Salary: 320000 HUF per month
Category: Industrial engineering, Electrical engineering, Automotive engineering
About Schneider Electric – Global Partnership
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software, and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, and industries.
Present in 115+ countries around the world, we are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive, and Empowered values.
Schneider Electric is committed to diversity and inclusion as essential elements of its performance.
Take part in the Schneider Electric adventure, join us!
The ideal candidate:
- Has relevant engineer degree
Has relevant working experience
- Some knowledge on G8D, FMEA, PCP, SPC
- Is fluent in English language and has high level MS office skills
- Ongoing university studies in order to have a Visa
Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 5:00pm
- Ensure that the requirements for controlling the quality of products and processes are in compliance with quality control plan and that the proper means for qualification of production, methods and processes are available
- Ensure that operators who are affecting quality are adequately trained
- Ensure that operating and quality instructions are respected
- Solve manufacturing issues in his/her production sector affecting product quality or service level promptly and effectively through containment, correction and prevention steps (G8D)
- Participate in production meeting and communicate to the production teams the quality results (reject rate, non conformities at final inspection…).
- Animate problem solving teams regarding nonconformities met in the production / assembly process.
- Implements and continuously adapts Quality Control plans, FMEAs such as Periodic monitoring tests for Finished Products and In-Process / Final Quality Control instructions.
- Be the local expert of the assembled products in his/her sector
Pick the slot most suitable for you
1 Jun, 2023 – 31 May, 2024
Automotive engineering (Required)
Minimum study level
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- Submit application
Estimated process time is 35 days
We only accept STUDENTS with superior institution enrollment status and certificate for the whole duration of the exchange, regardless of nationality. If you require visa to enter Schengen countries, this visa will be type D. If you are able to enter Schengen countries as a tourist, you will come this way and apply for the residence permit after arrival. – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.
To apply for this job please visit aiesec.org.