Job Opportunity in Sweden
Junior Business Analyst & Operational Support
Company: Husqvarna Group – Sweden
Salary: 24200 SEK per month
About Husqvarna Group
Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products and innovative solutions for forest, park and garden care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers.
S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) Development team is looking for an energetic person willing to support operational planning teams during periods of high workload and during calmer periods be a part of an exciting digital transformation journey that the development team is leading. Suppose you are open to getting on various tasks on short notice and delivering responsibly, learning new skills and software quickly and simultaneously. If you enjoy working with data and problem solving, then you should certainly apply for this position.
Monday to Friday, 08:00am – 5:00pm
- Support the operational planning department with data analysis, visualization, and creation of reports.
- Collaborate with the S&OP team in the digital transformation of our end-to-end supply chain.
- Work with constant problem-solving to find solutions through inferences on data.
- Develop and automate processes that are reliable, agile, sustainable, and meet our customers’ expectations.
- Administrative activities to support the job function are also part of the role. This requires you to work independently, responsibly, and promptly to drive the projects to a conclusion.
Slots: 17 Jan, 2022 – 20 Jan, 2023
Backgrounds: Industrial engineering, Systems and Computing Engineering
Supply Chain management
Microsoft Excel (Required)
Data Analysis (Required)
Minimum study level
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
1- Application period
4- Final selection
Estimated process time is: 26 days
Work permit for traineeship through trainee organisation – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.