Job Title: Partner Development Coordinator
Company: PwC Global Partnership
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Salary: 1775 EUR Per Month
About PwC Global Partnership
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. With over 223,000 people in 157 countries, PwC is one of the world’s largest professional services networks. But our size is only a part of who we are. The real story is about our people and how we work tirelessly to enhance their experience and development, both personal and professional. Our values define who we are, what we stand for, and how we behave. While we come from different backgrounds and cultures, our values are what we have in common. They guide how we work with our clients and each other, inform the type of work we do, and hold us accountable to do our best. They govern our actions and determine our success. Our values help us work towards our Purpose of building trust in society and solving important problems. They are: act with integrity, make a difference, care, work together and reimagine the possible. The trust that our clients, communities and our people place in PwC, and our high standards of ethical behaviour, are fundamental to everything we do. Our values underpin our Code of Conduct, which is our frame of reference for the decisions we make every day. It’s how we do business. See our Global Annual Review for examples of how we live our purpose: http://www.pwc.com/gx/en/about/global-annual-review-2016/what-we-do.html PwC & AIESEC partnership We have been partnering with AIESEC for over 40 years, aiming to generate value for both PwC and AIESEC, through different programs: Global Talent Internship Program, participation at AIESEC conferences and the Global Volunteer Fund.
PwC Europe is developing with an increased demand for joint PwC Europe learning & development activities. As a team we are responsible for organising training events and connecting with our colleagues, event locations and participants. You will be joining a very small team of international colleagues dedicated to delivering a high quality training experience.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 6:00pm
- Preparing and formatting communication and training materials related to the programmes and the team activities
- Taking minutes of the meetings and follow up on next steps
- Prepare reports and analyse data
- Maintain Google pages (e-Learning Platforms) with course materials and post relevant information
- Schedule and produce online programmes; brief presenters on technology and follow up with recording and communication following the sessions
- Being the Coordinator for on site workshops, when applicable
- Manage timely and accurate information posting and updates on multiple sources and documents
- Scheduling and owning events in Team’s calendar (courses, meetings…)
- Contributing to the regular wider community and team meetings and events
- Liaise with international L&D colleagues from around the PwC network on aspects relating to the courses
- Support and contribute during different programmes and projects within the wider team and Leadership Development Centre
Slots: 1 Feb, 2022 – 31 Jan, 2023
Minimum study level
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
2- Case Study
Estimated process time is: 30 days
Work Visa – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.