Job Opportunity in London, UK
Organization: PwC Global Partnership
Position: Source MDM – Operations Support
Location: London, UK
Duration: 17 Jan, 2021 – 16 Jan, 2022
Work hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 6:00pm
Salary: 29500 GBP per year
Visa Type: Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange visa (Tier 5)
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. With over 223,000 people in 157 countries, PwC is one of the world’s largest professional services networks. But our size is only a part of who we are. The real story is about our people and how we work tirelessly to enhance their experience and development, both personal and professional. Our values define who we are, what we stand for, and how we behave. While we come from different backgrounds and cultures, our values are what we have in common. They guide how we work with our clients and each other, inform the type of work we do, and hold us accountable to do our best. They govern our actions and determine our success. Our values help us work towards our Purpose of building trust in society and solving important problems. They are: act with integrity, make a difference, care, work together and reimagine the possible. The trust that our clients, communities and our people place in PwC, and our high standards of ethical behaviour, are fundamental to everything we do. Our values underpin our Code of Conduct, which is our frame of reference for the decisions we make every day. It’s how we do business. PwC & AIESEC partnership We have been partnering with AIESEC for over 40 years, aiming to generate value for both PwC and AIESEC, through different programs: Global Talent Internship Program, participation at AIESEC conferences and the Global Volunteer Fund.
The Source Master Data Management (SMDM) system is used for managing PwC’s entity master data. The MDM system aggregates and stores entity data from the most reliable and trusted places to build master entity records.
We are looking for someone who is a proactive, demonstrating a desire to complete and coordinate projects and tasks efficiently. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required along with the ability to analyse and interpret data as well as identifying operational efficiency opportunities. Previous experience in an operations environment would be advantageous.
The role holder will be part of the Source MDM Operations team and will support the management of operational activities by proposing innovative solutions to operational activities; contributing to system design and implementing data quality initiatives.
- Execution of daily MDM operations tasks in a timely manner in accordance with established procedures and ensuring respective issues are tracked and followed up with the IT team
- Reviewing and analysing key exception reporting
- Participating in requirements building aimed at improving functionality and the quality of data maintained in the MDM system
- Developing, preparing and updating key operational documents and improving performance of document management process
- Gathering information from a range of external and internal sources to resolve complex Data Quality problems and sharing experience with team members to help deliver results
- Working with system and business representatives to establish deadlines, risks and solutions to Data Quality problems
- Collaborating with virtual teams – working closely with PwC IT, external data providers and local territory systems to ensure effective performance of the MDM system
- Using a broad range of tools and techniques to support personal development and strengths
Nationalities: All Nationalities
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
2. Interview & Assessment
3. Final Decision
Estimated process time is 24 days
You will require health insurance for the duration of the opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY