Company: International SOS, Greater London, United Kingdom
Salary: 2083 GBP per month
About International SOS
International SOS is the world’s largest medical and travel security services firm. We are in the business of saving and protecting lives from more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries. 11,000 employees, led by 4,500 medical professionals that service multinational companies, governments and NGOs globally.
The Tele Nurturing Executive is responsible for supporting sales growth by contacting prospective customers and generating qualified sales leads for Business Development Managers in Northern Europe. This is an autonomous phone based outbound sales role where you will be responsible for managing a prospect database, working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager as well as the BDM team to nurture and develop qualified leads and document insight into prospective clients
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 5:00pm
Inside Sales Support
- Reach out and make positive contact with prospective buyers that have expressed interest in International SOS services as a result of marketing activities.
- Develop a qualified sales pipeline of prospective new clients to be referred to the appropriate Business Development Manager for follow up and progression. Ensure all sales administration, lead referrals and call notes in Salesforce are accurate and timely Schedule meetings with prospective clients for business development team where appropriate
- Ensure timely follow up of all incoming questions or requests for information from prospective clients across multiple lead channels
- Liaise with the marketing team to refine messaging and help shape new content in line with different buyer personas to increase effectiveness of sales marketing materials
- Establish close professional relationships with Business Development Managers and Account Managers in the region to maximise lead prospecting potential
- Provide insight and intelligence on key market competitors and be able to positively differentiate our services against them
Contact /Account Database Enhancement
- Work alongside the marketing team for data enrichment of identified accounts
- Identify key contact information such as email address, job title and telephone number and add to Salesforce accordingly
- Support BDMs with account research for Pursuit Accounts
Slots: 29 Nov, 2021 – 28 Nov, 2022
Content Management Systems (Required)
Microsoft Word (Required)
Microsoft Powerpoint (Required)
Microsoft Excel (Required)
World citizenship (Required)
Minimum study level
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
3- Final Decision
Estimated process time is: 16 days
Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange visa (Tier 5) – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.