Job Opportunity in Hong Kong
Organization: Digital Transaction Limited
Position: UI/UX Designer
Location: Hong Kong
Duration: 4 Jan, 2021 – 28 Mar, 2021
Work hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 6:00pm
Salary: 13000 HKD per month
Visa Type: Training Visa
Digital Transaction Limited is a hybrid blockchain ecosystem startup based in Hong Kong. We can be configured either as a public blockchain or as a consortium blockchain. We invented and developed our own blockchain technology – ParallelChain™ addressing the commercial needs: scalable (unlimited endorsed nodes with no degradation in performance), token trading (<0.1 sec confirmation and unhackable wallet), preventive security against insider threat with biometric anti-spoofing, provable immutability, failsafe smart contract, and full compliant with the privacy ordinance (e.g., EU GDPR). Our high speed transaction rate 100,000 TPS empowers us to emulate other platforms such as Ethereum and Hyperledger faster than them operating in their native mode.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to create user interfaces that have high visual appeal, usability, usefulness, and engagement level. He/she must also have the ability to communicate complex information visually in an effective, efficient, and aesthetically pleasing way. You should display demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio, and have experience in creating wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps. You are also hoped to have excellent visual design skills with sensitivity, and is creative, passionate and a perfectionist. The role will also have strict compliance with our Code of Ethics: Respect doctrines of intellectual property rights, trade secret protection, and fiduciary duties. Working in a start-up, you would have an opportunity to learn from and work with world-class scientist and engineers, and everyone is a multicultural, team-focused, dynamic, and upholds a ‘Make-it-happen’ culture.
- Design graphical user interface elements
- Creating and editing videos
- Communicate with other teams (e.g. engineering, marketing), understand their needs, and create designs that help achieve their goals and objectives
- Understand our products and the industry. Propose new ideas and present them visually
- User interface design and maintenance, including our websites, software, apps, etc
- Create wire frames, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows
- Help perform UX tests
- Analyse user activity and feedback in order to improve
- Assist with content development
- Stay up to date with latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
Final Cut Pro
Nationalities: All Nationalities
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
1. Prescreen by AIESEC
2. Technical Assessment and Interview by Digital Transaction Limited
Estimated process time is 21 days
You will require health insurance for the duration of the opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY