Job Title: Web Content Writer | International Remote
Company: MoneyGeek, San Francisco, United States
Salary: US$900.00 – US$1,250.00 / month
MoneyGeek is seeking long-term partners who can write quality, well-researched content about insurance, mortgage, loans, credit cards, financial planning, taxes, etc. for U.S. readers.
Articles will be a mix of reviews, guides, how tos, FAQs, SEO web content and other similar content.
***Please submit a writing sample for us to review***
- Produce quality, unique and plagiarism-free content
- Responsive on email/messages
- Available to write roughly 5-10 pieces of finance-related content per week (typically between 1,000-1,500 words)
- Consistently hits deadlines
- Has experience writing similar content (please send in samples)
- Can write in 100% clear, fluent English
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality content
- Has basic knowledge of financial topics in US setting
- Can deliver multiple articles within a deadline (usually a weekly deadline)
- Teachable and eager to learn
- Familiar with Google Workplace tools (docs, sheets, etc)
Perks and Benefits: Work from Home
Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
Writing and Content
Bachelor’s degree graduate
156, 2nd St, Soma
We are a startup with the mission to educate our users and help them make smarter personal finance decisions by providing best-in-class content and tools that connect them to the right financial products and services. Making money decisions is tough. It’s complicated. It’s emotional. We are here to help. Whether it’s helping you find the best mortgage, the right credit card, the right career and education, or right personal budget for you, we are here to provide information and tools to help you make a smarter decision. Personal finance education has been overlooked for too long, MoneyGeek is here to help consumers be smarter about their finances. The founders of MoneyGeek are Doug Jones and Dan Schuessler who led ABUV Media to a very successful exit in 2018.