Position: Customer Support Associate
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Salary: 300000 HUF per month
Category: Business administration
We’re a power management company, but more importantly, what we do improves the quality of life and the environment. Our products, technologies and services make a difference in the world. We help our customers solve their greatest power management challenges through our industry leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and vehicle products and services. We aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity because it’s the right thing to do for our people, investors, customers and communities. Sales of $19.7 billion (2016) 95,000 employees +175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton(dot)com. Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you want to be part of a start-up organization – with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; have a professional, problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and a focus on taking care of customers. This internship is a unique opportunity for those who are looking for advancement in their career and would like to work in a truly value-added position.
The primary function is to provide commercial support for portfolio of customers type of flow business. Responsible for interfacing with customers and internal parties via email, phone, chat and case management tool.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 5:00pm
- Handles inquiries via phone, chat and email from customers and/or internal parties;
- Order management: order entry, price checking, order clearing compliant with Eaton’s policies;
- Complaint handling;
- Support of delivery and billing;
- Handles a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions;
- Provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration;
- Pursues problem solving with help from peers and management;
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
Pick the slot most suitable for you
10 Jul, 2023 – 9 Jul, 2024
Openings available: 1
Apply before: 12 May, 2023
Microsoft Word (Required)
Microsoft Powerpoint (Required)
Microsoft Excel (Required)
Minimum study level
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
1. CV Screening
2. First Interview
3. Second Interview
Estimated process time is 21 days
We only accept STUDENTS with superior institution enrollment status and certificate for the whole duration of the exchange, regardless of nationality. If you require visa to enter Schengen countries, this visa will be type D. If you are able to enter Schengen countries as a tourist, you will come this way and apply for the residence permit after arrival. – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.
To apply for this job please visit aiesec.org.