Junior Software Developer/Tester
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Salary: 250000 HUF per month
Category: oftware development and programming, Computer sciences
ITware Kft. is a Hungarian-owned IT company operating successfully in the field of software development for nearly two decades. Our company has been involved in many innovative integration and development projects mainly in the domestic market and for more than 10 years in Japan. Our goal is to become the largest independent software development company in Hungary within 25 years as an expert in fresh, evolving technologies.
You will begin with manual testing than you will take the ISTQB FL ( in case of successful test ITware will pay the fee), than you will work with automated testing, than take the ISTQB AL, after that you can choose to go in the testing direction or developer direction, and you will get tasks according to that choice.
Monday to Friday, 08:00am – 5:00pm
- Writing manual and later automatic test for national and international projects
- Providing demos for clients
Most important requirements
- solution oriented mindset
- great communication skills
- logical thinking
- object oriented approach
- IT background
Pick the slot most suitable for you
12 Jun, 2023 – 12 Jun, 2024
Openings available: 2
Apply before: 9 Jun, 2023
Software development and programming
Minimum study level
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- AIESEC sends first email with link to online video interview, and asks for documents needed
- Applicant sends the required documents and completes the online video interview
- Applicant is either forwarded to the company or rejected
- Company conducts their own interview, and asks Applicant to do a mini project
- Applicant is either accepted or rejected
Estimated process time is 20 days
We only accept STUDENTS with superior institution enrollment status and certificate for the whole duration of the exchange, regardless of nationality. If you require visa to enter Schengen countries, this visa will be type D. If you are able to enter Schengen countries as a tourist, you will come this way and apply for the residence permit after arrival. – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.
To apply for this job please visit aiesec.org.