Location: Yıldırım, Türkiye
Salary: 8506 TRY per month
Category: Marketing, Sales
OMAC is a global brand operating in the world automotive accessories market, established in Germany in 2006 with 100% Turkish capital. Our brand, which reached large masses in Europe, made its American investment in 2018. OMAC USA opened its 2nd warehouse in Houston, Texas in 2018.
Headquartered in Turkey, all marketing activities of Omac are carried out and managed from the Bursa office.
The mission of the company is to organize investments and operations that can provide the fastest service all over the world and to become the world’s largest automotive accessories market as a result of these efforts.
Being responsible for contacting companies foreign customers by phone and the internet to strengthen companies’ relations with them. Market research and finding new customers in their own country by using the internet and companies promotion materials. Working on creating new ideas and developing new strategies for increasing sales on the company’s products. Visiting international fairs in order to establish new business connections. Reporting of related projects with international customer researches.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 5:00pm
- Support in report set-up, database consolidation and creation of basic charting –
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations –
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Organise focus groups, interviews, or any other form of market research as needed based on the scope and objective of research
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations so that the company can make inform decisions and use the data for growing the business
- Assist in survey design, implementation, supervision and monitoring of market research studies
Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
Pick the slot most suitable for you
21 Aug, 2023 – 21 Aug, 2024
Openings available: 2
Apply before: 31 Jul, 2023
Market Research (Required)
Minimum study level
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- Interview with Company
Estimated process time is 2 days
AIESEC VISA – You will require this visa for the duration of your stay.
To apply for this job please visit aiesec.org.